The “Never Panic” button with discreet, lifesaving technology.
On-campus or off, help is only a click away.
We Designed our Service with Campus Safety in Mind
The device is a Bluetooth button that can be worn discretely.
Once paired with their smartphone, the alert is activated with a simple press.
Our support staff calls immediately.
Emergency calls can then be routed to 911, fire, rescue and or campus security.
We believe that de-escalating an uncomfortable situation is tantamount to preventing assaults.
We Designed our Service with Student Safety in Mind
- Comprehensive statistics will help you in planning your future campus safety initiatives.
- Customizable to your schools specific safety protocols.
- Students always have someone to call and are never alone.
- We receive student's location, physical profile, medical profile when they initiate service.
- Unparalleled reporting, insights, and data.
- View the true climate of your campus community like you have never seen it before.
- Learn more about our special pricing for college campuses. By far, lowest in the industry.
- Submit your email above or call us at 877-820-2118.
Customers Love The Convenience
Of The Ripple Button
Girlcat - Where has this been all my life?
"This is EXACTLY what I wish I had when I was in college in Philadelphia, and would walk to the train station after dark. I haven’t had to use it for real yet, but have set it off accidentally several times- they called within about ten seconds and texted within fifteen. They were so nice and I feel very comfortable knowing that it’s there. I got another one for my mom. Definitely recommend."
Brooke - "Always with Me"
“I'm in PA school and leave the classroom and hospital at all hours of the night/morning. My walk across the parking lot, although you'd think is a safe place, really doesn't give me that safe feeling. I use this to walk to my car EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. I click the button as I'm walking out the door, they call and stay on the phone with me until I get to my car. Just knowing that I am in contact with someone at all times makes me feel at ease. The team is really nice and I think we're evening starting to become friends they call so often and know who I am lol.